The FFLM is a member of the NSPCC Health Liaison Committee. This multi-organisation group discusses child protection issues within the healthcare setting and shares best practice for safeguarding children. The FFLM is looking for a representative to sit on the committee.
The following information may assist applicants in deciding whether they should apply:
The meetings are held quarterly at Weston House, 42 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3NH, and the next one is scheduled for Tuesday 17th March 2020.
Attendees are asked to report back on the meetings to the Academic Committee.
The dates of meetings for the remainder of the year are:
Tuesday 17 March 2020, 11.30 – 14:00
Monday 8 June 2020, now 12:00 – 15:00
Tuesday 20 October 2020, now 12:00 – 15:00
• Must be a registered healthcare professional (doctor, nurse or paramedic) working in the UK; in good standing with their regulatory body;
• Currently working in General Forensic Medicine (GFM) and or Sexual Offence Medicine (SOM)
• Fellow, Member, Licentiate or Affiliate of the FFLM.
• Post graduate qualification in Clinical Forensic Medicine
• A special interest (or postgraduate qualification) in child safeguarding/protection
Applicants should submit a brief CV (maximum two A4 pages), indicating where they meet the essential and desirable requirements, along with a covering letter (one A4 page) indicating why they want to apply for this role and a summary of what they would bring to the role.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com.