Forensic Aspects of Adult Safeguarding Forum – Tuesday 07 June 2022
The next virtual meeting of the FFLM’s Forensic Adult Safeguarding Forum will be on Tuesday 07 June from 13:00 to 14:00.
The terms of reference for the group are:
- To provide time for discussion of cases in a relaxed, nonthreatening environment.
- To share professional experience.
- To review cases to ensure appropriate evidence-based management.
- To view photo documentation accompanying the case presentation.
- To provide an opportunity for emotional support.
- To provide training for clinicians
- To help identify areas for additional training for the group and/or individuals concerned.
- To stimulate ideas for audit and/or research
All members of the FFLM are welcome to attend with any safeguarding queries for discussion.
If you would like to attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org.