FFLM Mental Health and Intellectual Disability Study Day
We are pleased to advise that we will be holding our Mental Health and Intellectual Disability Study Day on Saturday 15 October at the Birmingham Conference and Events Centre.
The day will cover topics such as:
- Update on ‘acute behavioural disturbance’
- Screening for mental disorder in detainees
- Assessment of neurodiversity in detainees
- Implications of neurodiversity for assessment of fitness to be interviewed
- Assessment of fitness to be released
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.