Welcome to the FFLM
FFLM is moving!
If you need to get in touch, please send us an email.
What is the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine?
The FFLM is a charity set up to develop and maintain the highest possible standards of competence and professional integrity in forensic and legal medicine.
The FFLM covers professionals working in three related disciplines: forensic medical practitioners (forensic physicians, forensic pathologists, sexual assault examiners, and child physical and sexual assault examiners, forensic nurses and paramedics); medico-legal advisers; and medically qualified coroners.
We offer information for the following:
- Members of the public wanting to know more about forensic and legal medicine
- Anyone interested in attending conferences and educational events
- Doctors seeking training and qualifications in forensic and legal medicine
- Medical students considering a career in forensic and legal medicine
- Faculty members
- To apply to become an Affiliate member of the Faculty, please go to the Faculty Tab, and complete our online application form.
MFFLM & LFFLM Examination Revision Day - General Forensic Medicine
23rd January 2015
Park Crescent Conference Centre, 229 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PN
Date submitted : 2014-11-26 | Filed under : Forensic PractitionersRead More...
Managing patients who require assessment for Ebola virus disease
20th October 2014
Date submitted : 2014-10-20 | Filed under : Forensic PractitionersRead More...
8th October 2014
Date submitted : 2014-10-08
Fellows and Members are invited to submit nominations for the following FFLM posts:
- Ordinary Board Member