Welcome to the FFLM
What is the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine?
The FFLM is a charity set up to develop and maintain the highest possible standards of competence and professional integrity in forensic and legal medicine.
The FFLM covers professionals working in three related disciplines: forensic medical practitioners (forensic physicians, forensic pathologists, sexual assault examiners, and child physical and sexual assault examiners, forensic nurses and paramedics); medico-legal advisers; and medically qualified coroners.
We offer information for the following:
- Members of the public wanting to know more about forensic and legal medicine
- Anyone interested in attending conferences and educational events
- Doctors seeking training and qualifications in forensic and legal medicine
- Medical students considering a career in forensic and legal medicine
- Faculty members
- To apply to become an Affiliate member of the Faculty, please go to the Faculty Tab, and complete our online application form.
FFLM Annual General Meeting
1st May 2015
Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott Hotel, Saint Michael's Road, West Cliff, Bournemouth BH2 5DU
Date submitted : 2014-05-27Read More...
FFLM Election Results!
31st March 2015
Date submitted : 2015-03-31Read More...
Legal Aid Anomaly
26th March 2015
Date submitted : 2015-03-26
FFLM has co-signed a letter to the Times regarding Legal Aid.