Welcome to the FFLM
What is the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine?
The FFLM is a charity set up to develop and maintain the highest possible standards of competence and professional integrity in forensic and legal medicine.
The FFLM covers professionals working in three related disciplines: forensic medical practitioners (forensic physicians, forensic pathologists, sexual assault examiners, and child physical and sexual assault examiners, forensic nurses and paramedics); medico-legal advisers; and medically qualified coroners.
We offer information for the following:
- Members of the public wanting to know more about forensic and legal medicine
- Anyone interested in attending conferences and educational events
- Doctors seeking training and qualifications in forensic and legal medicine
- Medical students considering a career in forensic and legal medicine
- Faculty members
- To apply to become an Affiliate member of the Faculty, please go to the Faculty Tab, and complete our online application form.
FFLM SARC Best Practice Day
13th September 2014
Holiday Inn Regent’s Park, Carburton Street, London W1W 5EE
Date submitted : 2013-11-21Read More...
Application to be a Medico-Legal Advisor (MLA) Examiner for the Membership Examination of the Faculty of Forensic and Legal Medicine (MFFLM)
18th July 2014
Date submitted : 2014-07-18Read More...
Presidential Election 2014
1st July 2014
Date submitted : 2014-06-04
Fellows and Members are invited to submit nominations for the office of President.