Virtual Level 3 Child Safeguarding Day – Saturday 19 February
There’s still time to book for our virtual Child Safeguarding day on Saturday 19 February 2022.
The day will cover topics such as child victims of torture, Liberty Protection Safeguards and children who sexually harm.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Juliet Cohen, Forensic Physician;
- Dr Kenny Gibson MBE, National Head of Safeguarding, NHS England;
- April McMoig, Victims and Partnerships Lead, Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner’s Office;
- Charlotte Proctor, Clinical Psychologist, Child and Adolescent Harmful Behaviour Service;
- Gerrilyn Smith, Clinical Psychologist and Systemic Psychotherapist.
You can view the programme here.
For more information and to book, please click here.
The course costs are as follows: