FFLM Virtual Level 3 Child Safeguarding Day
We are pleased to advise that we will be holding our first virtual Child Safeguarding day on Saturday 19 February 2022.
The day will cover topics such as child victims of torture, trafficking, Liberty Protection Safeguards and children who sexually harm.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr Juliet Cohen, Forensic Physician;
- Dr Kenny Gibson MBE, National Head of Safeguarding, NHS England;
- April McMoig, Victims and Partnerships Lead, Independent Anti-Slavery Commissioner’s Office;
- Charlotte Proctor, Clinical Psychologist, Child and Adolescent Harmful Behaviour Service;
- Gerrilyn Smith, Clinical Psychologist and Systemic Psychotherapist.
You can view the programme here.
To book your place, please click “Continue to booking” on the right-hand side.
The platform we will be using is Zoom.
The course costs are as follows:
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.