We are very pleased to announce that we have extended the early bird discount for our Annual Conference for two more weeks, until Friday 24 March 2023!
Our Conference will take place on Friday 12 and Saturday 13 May at the Principal Hotel in York as a hybrid face-to-face/virtual conference.
The theme for 2023 is “The 3 Rs – Risk, Regulation and Research in Forensic and Legal Medicine”.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Dr Paula Boyden, Veterinary Director, Dogs Trust and Chair, The Links Group
- Michelle Gaskell, Quality Specialist, NPCC Forensic Capability Network
- Prof Andrew Harris, HM Senior Coroner, London Inner South
- Dr Chanda Lowther-Harris, Head of Office, Forensic Science Regulator
- Prof Taj Nathan, Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist & Director of Research, Cheshire and Wirral Partnership
- Kate Richards, Senior Vice President, Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Dr Cath White OBE, Medical Director, Institute for Addressing Strangulation
- Elizabeth Jenkins, Assistant Director of the GMC’s Legal Team
For more information and to book your place, click here.