|Applications are invited for a posts on the Faculty’s Membership and Fellowship Committee (MFC):
- Paramedic – who must be a Licentiate or Affiliate Member of the FFLM;
The committee meets every two months and the next meeting is at 10:00 on Wednesday 23 June 2021. These meetings are currently held virtually.
The Membership and Fellowship committee considers:
– Applications for promotion from Member to Fellow;
– Applications for Membership by Equivalent Qualification;
– Application for Associate, Affiliate (including Student, Nurse and Paramedic) and Licentiate Membership;
– Applications for Fellowship and Honorary Fellowship.
The committee is chaired by the Vice President (Medical Coroners) and reports to the Faculty Board. Representatives will serve a term of three years which may be extended by a further two years.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your interest and suitability for the post, along with a brief, up-to-date curriculum vitae by 12:00 on Friday 11 June.