The following publications have been reviewed and republished on the FFLM website:
- Recommendations for the examination of adult female suspects of sexual assault;
- Provision of advice and help to those who have been raped or sexually assaulted abroad;
- Recommendations for the Collection of Forensic Specimens from Complainants and Suspects;
- Recommendations for the Collection of Forensic Specimens from Complainants and Suspects – the evidence;
- What Happens Now (Aftercare leaflet which provides information on emergency contraception, sexual health, advice and support services).
The latest edition of the Forensic Science Subcommittee Newsletter has also been published.
These documents can be accessed on our Publications page