The following documents have been updated and published on the FFLM website:
- Recommendations for the collection of forensic specimens and complainants;
- Recommendations for the collection of forensic specimens and complainants – the evidence;
- Forensic Science Subcommittee Newsletter, January 2023;
- Recommended equipment for obtaining forensic samples from complainants and suspects;
- Operational procedures and equipment for clinical and forensic examination rooms in police stations;
- Guidance on Paternity Testing.
These can all be found on our Publications page.
Please review the FSSC Newsletter which has a cautionary tale for those working in the field of sexual offence medicine.