The following documents have now been revised and republished on our website:
– Recommendations – Consent from patients who may have been seriously assaulted;
– Recommendations – TASER®: Clinical Effects and Management of Those Subjected to TASER® Discharge;
– Head injury warning: Advice to custody officers, gaolers & detention officers;
– Safe and Secure Administration of Medication in Police Custody;
– Provision of advice and help to those who have been raped or sexually abused abroad;
– Sample consent form for Healthcare Professionals;
– Operational procedures and equipment for clinical rooms in police stations;
– Operational procedures and equipment for clinical facilities in Sexual Assault Referral Centres (SARCs).
A new document has also been published and can be accessed on our website:
– Management of Do Not Resuscitate/Do Not Attempt Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (DNR/DNAR/DNACPR) decisions in police custody.
Please visit our Publications page to view these.