Royal College of Emergency Medicine – Spring Conference
The Royal College of Emergency Medicine’s Spring CPD conference will be taking place in Bournemouth and online from 29 – 31 March.
The programme can be viewed online here.
Why attend the Spring CPD conference?
- All attendees will have access to the on-demand content and can watch back sessions for 1-year post-event.
- Network with colleagues and make new connections at our first face-to-face conference since 2019.
- Hear speakers from across the UK and around the world give CPD updates for the EM community.
- Hear all about the latest trends in Emergency Medicine and how they are influencing daily practice.
- Attend social events, both virtually and in person.
- Meet with a range of sponsors in our exhibition hall.
- Ask speakers questions in a live Q&A and participate in debates and live polling.
For more information and to book, please click here.