FFLM Webinars – A Conversation on Recently updated FFLM Documents
Over the month of June 2020, the FFLM published the following eleven documents:
- Safe and Secure Handling and Supply of Medicines in Sexual Assault Services for Adults and Children
- Proforma – Paediatric Forensic Medical Examination
- Guidance for best practice for the management of intimate images which may become evidence in court
- Proforma – Fitness for detention and interview
- Proforma – Mental Health Act Assessment
- Recommended Equipment for Obtaining Forensic Samples from Complainants and Suspects
- Recommendations for Collecting Hair Samples for Toxicology
- Recommendations for the Collection of Forensic Specimens from Complainants and Suspects
- Recommendations for the Collection of Forensic Specimens from Complainants and Suspects – the evidence
- Recommendations for Collecting Nail Clippings for Toxicology
- Blood Samples in Hospital for Unconscious/Incapacitated Patients
We thought it would be useful for members to have a chance to speak with the authors of the documents: Dr Bernadette Butler, Dr Sheila Paul, Dr Margaret Stark, Dr Marie-Elle Vooijs, and Prof Ian Wall.
This webinar is free for members to view. Click here to access the webinar.
For non-members the webinar is £30.00 to access. Upon receipt of payment, you will be forwarded the link to view the webinar.